Good reason to talk about a briliant photo. Gabriella Mirollo. Alemão inverted.


Good reason to talk about a briliant photo. Gabriella Mirollo. Alemão inverted.
I really love when people gives me good reasons to talk about then ( lately it have happened a lot ) .Maybe you don't know Gabriella Mirollo, she is brand new on blogspot, but already arrived making noise with her exellent blog. She is a photographer and have a couple of other activitys related with creativity and handcraft. On her blog she posts incredible texts , photos and make the readers get more and more faithul to it . The name of the blog is Two Tigers Creations and you can visit it here : http://twotigerscreations.blogspot.com/2010/10/interiors.htmlShe bought my book Alemão and the Maren Wieczorek's photo on the cover inspired her to take this shot .I thought it really briliand. The invertion , the concept . Even the tatoo with "branches and little red apples ( only in my head ) .....This inverted image got in my mind sinse I saw . Wonderful .Thank you Gabriella for all. This is very kind of you and quite briliant too.I call this photo " Alemão inverted" .