I am a fucking gentleman !!!!!!!!

I am a fucking gentleman !!!!!!!!
Today answering an email to a friend I remembered of this story:
I told her that wouldn't post this story because people never believe on what I say... but , fuck off , I had fun remembering this:


Women are weird... a long time ago I was in my friend's studio, he used once a week to give painting classes. I didn't know that day would have class and went to visit him for going out for drinking. The studio had something like 10 women, all middle age. I sit on a corner for waiting 2 hours till the class finish and we be able to go out. I was happy, all the students were fan of my work. hahahah! a real surprise. At the time his studio was near the Funarte , a cultural centre at downtown and I was having an exhibition there. So all the students had visited my exhibition. It was the year of 2000.
I went to the kitchen and one woman came after me, she was nice saying that liked my work, blah blah blah... and said : "my husband never beats on me, we are married for more than 20 years and he never even slapped me. I hate him". My reaction was "what?!!!" , she was there complaining that her marriage was in crises because her husband have never beaten on her, not even spanked. So I asked: " If I beat on you do you sleep with me?" She laughed pretending that was shy and said yes .So I punched her right eye ( I am left handed) , she almost fell back. She got very scared and I told her to go back to her husband. She felt very humiliated and went away with her brand new black eye, didn't even said good buy to the other students. My friend came to talk to me, he was very angry and said it was his place of work, that this is how he pays the rent. I replied saying that she asked for this, I just delivered. I AM A FUCKING GENTLEMAN.
But I don't think my punch and attitude scared the other students, when the class was over one of then came to ask if could buy one of the paintings I had exhibited at the Funarte, I said yes and she gave me the check right there at the same time.
So that night I went to drink with my friend super happy and satisfied. I had saved a marriage and had a fat check in my pocket.
You know, a serious artist must to be a hero sometimes doing the right thing and giving the good example.